Whether your goals are weight loss, body sculpting or increased confidence and energy, by following an exercise routine tailored to your unique needs, you will reach your fitness goals in a fraction of the time that it would take you on your own!
1. Book your complimentary consultation
The first step towards starting your personal training program is a complimentary consultation – this sit down chat is a chance for you to come in to the studio to discuss your goals and plan out your fitness schedule. The consultation is a great way for you to get to know us better while allowing us to learn how we can best start to customize your training program. The complimentary consultation will take about thirty minutes – just enough time for us to get an idea of how we can help meet your unique needs!
- Book your initial complimentary consultation by calling us at (780) 487-0704.
- Phone lines busy? Click here to request a call back.
2. Complete a fitness assessment
Following your consultation you will complete a fitness assessment, used to establish your base level of fitness. Your trainer will use your results to structure your first personal training session and to help build your master training plan.
To ensure that you are prepared for your assessment we suggest you:
- Avoid drinking beverages that contain caffeine at least 2 hours prior.
- Avoid drinking beverages that contain alcohol at least 24 hours prior.
- Avoid eating within 2 hours before the start of your assessment.
- Avoid exercising within the 6 hours before the start of your assessment.
3. Start training!
From the start of your first personal training session you will be encouraged to focus on your abilities instead of avoiding challenges, and take the first real steps towards achieving your dreams.
We will offer you support, guidance, and the encouragement you need to reach your potential. We're incredibly serious about our commitment to our clients and their goals – we'll even do your laundry and get your workout wear ready for your next session!
You've planned to succeed, and now with the accountability, motivation and direction of your personal trainer, you will!